Technical Coordination Group is headed by the director
Tech-Coord group at HQ, DGAQA is having the main role of co-ordination between various field establishments of DGAQA by issuing from time to time, technical policies, QA Directive and guidelines, Collection and compilation of data for submission of various reports to Ministry of Defence, Planning various training programs for Officers and staff and acting as Nodal office for Capacity Assessment and Registration of Firms for central Procurements by Service HQrs.
- Issuance and record keeping of technical policies, QA Directive and guidelines issued by DGAQA.
- Nodal office for Capacity Assessment and Registration of Firms for central Procurements by Service HQrs.
- Preparation of Monthly DO to MoD by compiling data received from all ADGs.
- Compilation of periodical reports on Value of Stores, QPR, etc and forward input data for Annual report to MoD.
- Preparation & execution of Annual Training plan for DGAQA officers for competence building.
- To maintain data of imparted training, Qualification and area of expertise for DGAQA Officers.
- Maintaining data base compendium and to keep track on AFQMS approved Firms and Registered Firms for central Procurements by Service HQrs.
- Initiate and process the cases of Director General Commendation award to DGAQA Officers and staff.
- Correspondences related to sponsor Post Graduate/ Ph. D programmes by DRDO.
- Handling & retention of valid official Passport of Officers/ employees of HQ.
- Maintain Copy of documents i.e.- DDPMAS, AFQMS, TSO, USO etc.
- Organise conference for RDs / HoE meet.
- Reply of Parliament Questions to MoD